INTERNATIONAL COURSE 2017
LAND REHABILITATION IN MEDITERRANEAN ENVIRONMENTS
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
Naxos Island, Cyclades, Greece, 20-31 March 2017
Faculty of Geology and Geoenvironment, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
- 3-4 Bachelor or Master students per country, from Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.
- CV evaluation and interview
- English mandatory (minimum B2)
- UNIVERSITIES: University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain), University of Lisbon (Portugal), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece), National Research Council/University of Pisa (Italy).
- COMPANIES:Forest Research Centre Lourizán (Spain), West Systems (Italy), EDIA (Portugal), Archipelagos (Greece).
- Classroom sessions and online teaching within an integrative learning approach
- Field and laboratory practices with case studies and real world project
- Language of the course: English
- Internship in a company ABROAD
- Freshwater ecosystems
- Coastal areas
- Contaminated soils
- Wildfire areas
- Environmental education
- Employability related with LANDCARE
FUNDING AND SUPPORT
- ERASMUS Certificate for the International Course (6 ECTS) and for the Internship (1 month)
DOWNLOAD COURSE FLYER
- Travel and accommodation covered by Erasmus+ Programme
DOWNLOAD COURSE AGENDA
Course Agenda - pdf
Course Agenda - jpg
Field trip 1 - Industrial Degradated Areas and Waste Management
Field trip 2 - Coastal Erosion - Contaminated areas
Field trip 3 - Wetland - degradated areas
Field trip 4 - Wildfire areas