INTERNSHIPS COMPLETED IN 2016
Blended mobility through an Internship in International Professional Organisations has been awarded to 10 students of Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece participating in the International Course 2016 "Land Rehabilitation of Degraded Environments". The Internships, with a duration of one month, take place through Summer and Autumn 2016 in Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.
- Forest Research Centre of Lourizán/Conselleria do Medio Rural - Xunta de Galicia CIF-Lourizán (Spain).
- West Systems SRL – WS (Italy)
- Empresa de Desenvolvimento e Infra-estruturas do Alqueva – EDIA (Portugal).
- Archipelagos Institute of Marine Conservation – Archipelagos (Greece).
- 9 students from Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece.
- Students enrolled at BSc/MSc levels on Biology, Forest Science, Forest Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Civil Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology.
- ERASMUS Certificate Recognition of the internship were provided by Academic Partners of LANDCARE project at the completion of the Internship.